Names, events and opinions ARE sometimes gonna be mentioned without restrictions. If you don't like it do quit the internet.

Monday, May 26, 2008

The guardian angel theory

I have a guardian angel. I am among the very few who have one. And I would like to share this with you.

A guardian angel doesn't go by the same standard definitions of traditional relationships such as "Friendship" or "Romance". Your guardian angel cannot be your friend nor your girlfriend. She occupies a totally different position. A place into your surrounding that cannot be replaced by anyone or anything. A special presence that cannot be measured, cannot be bought, cannot be searched for, cannot be found.

Most people have friends, others have loved ones, few have "ultra-close friends", rare ones have "the love of their life", but countable are those who have guardian angels. 

I never looked for her, she just came by and turned into one. The secret? Be, yourself, someone's guardian angel and you'll have one on the spot. Du coup, you're someone's guardian angel, and someone else's protégé. It's the most miraculous chain of wondrous human emotions that surpass the size of life itself. 

My protégé
Nothing was planned, I just realized I have a role to play in my life, a role of ultimate importance. Someone needs to have me as his own guardian angel. My protégé didn't ask for it, my protégé doesn't even realize it, but this is a role I learnt I have to play in my life. It's a responsibility I have towards that very special individual. How did I know? Again with the sparkle in the eye.

The sparkle in the eye
There are 3 types of eyes, 1) Clear eyes, 2) Opaque eyes, 3) Sparkling eye.

And accordingly, you can practically classify people into 3 categories.
1) The Clear eyes: 99% of people, they are normal people, those are the people that surround you all of the time. Among them are your best-friends, your wanna-be-friends, and your not-even-close-to-befriend. The eye luster doesn't help a lot telling them apart.

2) The opaque eyes: 0.99% of people, those are the worst, they lack any sort of ingenuity, you can't possibly befriend them, my opinion, those are too hopeless cases to even mind. They'll either die alone or around mediocre friends, other opaque eyes holders.

3) The Sparkling eyes: 0.01% of people. Suggestion: If you find one of them, don't ever let go, they come right from heaven, for a purpose, they might be geniuses, or with average intelligence, they might be pious or very liberal. But one thing is for sure, they are guardian-angel material. And, if you play it right, they will end up being your guardian angels or your protégés. Those are a reason to live for by themselves, those are enough to make ones effort worthwhile. Those are angels hiding in a human form.


What's amazing is that I realized eye sparkle is nothing but a reflection of a light your own eye produces. You have to have a built-in-eye-sparkle-detector in your eyes, AND, the potential candidate must have sparkle-compatible eyes. So, in a way, this "eye-sparkle" might appear at times and disappear at times with the exact same person. It depends on both parties. And the more you notice sparkling eyes with someone, the more likely he's a true eye-sparkler, an angel in disguise.

And in that perspective, I'm the happiest living being on earth. I have everything and out of nothing. This is why I do anything I do, this is my role to play in life. No one can take that away from me. No matter how opaque his eyes are. And I thank god for this everyday, for this is the real blessing, this is the real gift. 

No comments: