Names, events and opinions ARE sometimes gonna be mentioned without restrictions. If you don't like it do quit the internet.

Monday, November 12, 2007

Who is Yzma....!!!

Yzma...

Yzma is one of the best Disney villains ever created...

She was best described as "Ugly beyond all reason".

Scary? no, not really... Funny.. Oh yes, definitely... She's taking her "villain business" too seriously, while actually, she's only succeeding at making others laugh.

Yzma has the most idiotic side kick, "Kronk". He's not a bad guy, his destiny just threw him in her laps and, since he has congenital brain absence, he's kinda being the "muscles" and letting Yzma do all the thinking. More about him later.

But beware.... Yzma is only funny when she's on the other side of your TV/Cinema screen. But when Yzma is for real.... That's a totally different thing.

For me, Yzma represents many things... Sometimes she even represents many people in the same time.

At this moment in my life, Yzma represents... well... I don't know if the Internet is safe enough to say the real name, so I'll just go and say, now Yzma represents "the citizens of Vienna".

By the way, Vienna is a charming place that I once visited with some of my dear friends, and where we got to choose between giving up what we had in mind, or giving up our freedom :) Charming isn't it?



Wow... So is sooooo like the Mayor of Vienna internal Speech, the similarity is spooky:

" Oh i know, I'll turn him into a flea, a harmless little flea, and then, I'll put that flea in a box, and I'll put that box inside of another box, and I'll mail that box to myself, and when it arrives..hahahaha I'LL SMASH IT WITH A HAMMER!...

It's BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT I tell you, GENIUS I say..

or to save on postage, I'll just poison him... with THIS! "

And the "to save on postage" part, represents the bureaucracy you can find in places like Vienna...

No comments: